29 January 2011

Hipstamatic - Prague

I recently returned from a business trip to Prague, Bratislava, and Warsaw.  This was my fourth trip to Prague and Bratislava and my third to Warsaw.  While the trip was mostly for business, I still had an opportunity to get out some for a little sightseeing.  

In the past, I carried around my Canon PowerShot to snap pictures during these trips.  This time around, I decided I was going to make my iPhone my camera of choice and snapped shots using the Hipstamatic app.



Karlův most
Info




Pražský orloj
Info




Kostel Matky Boží před Týnem
Info


Svatý Mikuláš
Info



Pražský Hrad 
Info



I had to climb these stairs everyday I was in Prague.
This shot was taken about halfway up.
What a work out!

View of the city from about the level of the Castle.

Strahovský klášter
Info


Restaurant Peklo
Info

Welcome to Hell


Dueling Fountains
(Located outside the Kafka Museum - Info)





Miscellaneous Photos























No comments:

Post a Comment